Call for Abstracts
Call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations at the joint conference of the 8th CBS and the 22nd NABRW is now open.
Deadline for submission: March 15th, 2017 – oral presentations
May 19th, 2017 – poster presentations
A dynamic exchange of information in the following areas will occur through oral presentations, poster sessions and panel discussions
– Breeding for adjunct and craft brewing
– Novel tools and technologies
– Barley for animal nutrition
– Traditional and craft malting, brewing and distilling
– Barley uses and quality needs in different markets
– Food Barley –health benefits and processing
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
A. In your e-mail indicate your presentation format preference (oral/poster)
B. Send abstracts as a Word Document attachment and include the following information:
– Author(s) name and affiliation(s) (Please underline presenting author
– Abstract (Maximum 500 words)
C. Use “Abstract Submission – First name Last name” for the subject line in the submission e-mail
- Presentation formats
– Oral – Oral presentations are allotted 25 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion). All slides must be in PowerPoint.
– Poster – Poster presenters are required to be present at their poster at a specific time during the conference (to be announced). Poster presenters may be asked to present their results during the “Quick Fire” presentation session (5 minutes, 5 slides)
Please note: Specifying a presentation format preference does not guarantee format placement. The submission of an abstract indicates you agree to present in the format assigned.
- Notification of acceptance as oral or poster presentation will be confirmed by e-mail.